✿ ᒎυנιαηα's ᑕσмм 丅εcн ᗯεвsιтε ✿
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✿ ᒎυנιαηα's ᑕσмм 丅εcн ᗯεвsιтε ✿

━━━☆ A forum I customized and optimized to serve as my final summative project documentation for all of my Gr. 12 Comm Tech work. ☆━━━

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

➤➤➤ About Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

➤➤➤ About Me Empty
PostSubject: ➤➤➤ About Me   ➤➤➤ About Me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 4:50 pm

✧ ━━━━━━ ⒷⓄⓊⓉ    Ⓜ ━━━━━━ ✧

↼         ⇀         ↼         ⇀         ↼

━━━━━━ ➤➤➤ About Me Dsgdhg10 ━━━━━━

↼         ⇀         ↼         ⇀         ↼

Welcome to my Gr. 12 Comm. Tech Summative website. My name is Juliana Krepstakies, and I am currently eighteen years old.

In the future, I plan on becoming either a video game designer or a concept artist, and will be attending Sheridan College in Oakville by September of 2017 to accomplish this goal.

In my free time, I frequently enjoy listening to music, going on Skype and chatting with foreign friends, writing, drawing, and creating art on my laptop. Occasionally, I also like to swim, go fishing, and go out to search for records and CDs.

My favourite colour is turquoise.

My favourite school subjects/respective subjects of expertise are Comm. Tech, English, and Visual Arts. I took Comm. Tech from Gr. 10 - Gr. 12 and Visual Arts from Gr. 9 - Gr. 12.

My favourite three films at the moment are Back to the Future, Iron Man,  and Gladiator. My three favourite video games are The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mega Man X, and Final Fantasy: VII.

Some of my preferred music artists include Coldplay, Deep Purple, Queen, Billy Talent, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Def Leppard, The Clash, U2, Aerosmith, Phil Collins, The Cars, and The Protomen. My all-time favourite band, though, is Led Zeppelin by a longshot.

↼          ⇀          ↼          ⇀          ↼

━━ ✿ Enjoy   the   rest   of   my   website!✿ ━━
Back to top Go down
https://julianacommtech.board-directory.net

➤➤➤ About Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
✿ ᒎυנιαηα's ᑕσмм 丅εcн ᗯεвsιтε ✿ :: ✧ ━━━ Welcome :: ☆ About Me-
Jump to: